- Enter a keyword or phrase into the SEARCH FOR TRIALS text box.
- Select the specific type to search from the drop down SELECT BOX.
- The Search enables users to search a central database that contains the trial registration data sets.
- When a user finds a trial on the Search that they are interested in, they can learn more about the trial by clicking on a link that will take them to the relevant record in the source register.
- When searching, please use only alpha-numeric characters.
- The search is not case sensitive.
- The search looks for words in the database, "Any word match" similar to the word